How effective is smart phone video monitoring when it comes to protecting your home? When you’re away, do you feel the need to see what’s going on? What if you could look in on your home with just the tap of an app on your phone? Imagine the peace of mind you would have every time you walked in the door, knowing that no one has broken in.
Smart Phone Video Monitoring – The Highest of Technology in a Security System
A smart phone video monitoring system is a very valuable resource for your peace of mind. And almost a necessity if you live by yourself or in a less-than-reputable neighborhood. But why does it seem like home security is too much for a middle-class person to afford? It doesn’t have to be. Imagine getting security that is tailored to be just what you need. Consider what you could be getting with the smart app we provide.
- Security within your own budget, not ours.
- Garage door control, for those days when you forget to close the door and don’t have time to run home for it.
- Wireless locks to provide a nearly impenetrable block to someone trying to break in.
- Alarms that will get the authorities notified and to your door quickly.
- Video doorbell so that you can always see who’s lurking around, or to confirm the person at the door is really who they say it is.
- Lighting control so that your house can always appear to have someone at home.
- CCTV to know what’s happening inside your house when you aren’t there. Can you trust your housekeeper/nanny/etc.? And was it really your cat that knocked over the lamp?
- ONE app to visit and manage every aspect described above as well as more. No need of filling your phone with an app for each different component you need to adjust.
The Benefits of a Smart Phone Video Monitoring System
We’re experts with over twenty years of experience who know what to look out for as we plan your security together. Our smart home options don’t just focus on security, either. Our smart systems also include HVAC control, which saves money while you’re away by allowing you to adjust the temperature manually. You can also connect your surround sound systems for ease of use during movie nights or when you want some music throughout the house for entertaining.
These safeguards are not just helpful for your own home, but think about how it could benefit your elderly loved ones. Not only could this security keep them safe from intruders, but it could help you or first responders know what has happened if they fall or become hurt. We also offer smart phone video monitoring systems for commercial properties. You’ll always know your business is safe!
Give yourself that peace of mind. Contact Grand Slam to set up an appointment for your individualized security system today. We can pre-wire your home as it’s being built or work with the home you’re already living in. Stay safe anywhere you need to be.